Saturday 29 August 2009


The Race for the Crown has begun!

I recently heard from the Gamescom in Cologne in Germany, that there would a third Fable game coming out in foreseeable future. I was really excited since Fable 2 was such a success. I wondered what features could be in this one. From what information I could gather, you are the king or queen of Albion and when you perform an action, be it good or bad, it would not only affect the town that you were in, it would also change your status as king or queen. So for instance, lets say I killed a civilian in Oakfield. Oakfield’s reputation would decrease, and would make you more corrupt, which would make you more of a tyrant! I shall leave you with the link for the advert that I watched. Thank you and Goodnight!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3yLYHipNphk

1 comment: