Tuesday 8 September 2009


Xbox Time: Miner Dig Deep

I recently downloaded this game called Miner Dig Deep for 200 Microsoft points, (that’s about £1.70) and I found it extremely enjoyable. I have always been a fan of digging games such as Dig Dug, and Mr. Driller, since most of them you can play nice and slow, which makes them very relaxing games.
In this version, the further down you go, the more expensive the gems/ores you find. Then when you get back to the surface, you can sell them and buy upgrades such as, better pickaxes, grapple, a bigger bag, and much more! To break through the layer of ice at about 150 meters deep, you have to collect 5 pieces of blueprints for a tool that can break through. Later on in the game, I got tired of constantly picking away at the layers of soil, so I bought an electric drill, it is so much faster, but it requires a lot of fuel. So overall I give this an eight of ten.

No comments:

Post a Comment