Wednesday 30 September 2009

Gaming Console Showdown

Gaming Consoles: The Showdown!

I’m terribly sorry that I have not posted in a while, I have been trying to keep ahead of my Coursework.

My friends and I were having a debate about which console was better, Xbox 360, PS3 or the Nintendo Wii. So we compared our ideas, and arrived at these conclusions!

Terrel’s favourite Console is the PS3, here are his Results.

Good Points

Rechargeable Battery
Free Online Play
High Definition

Bad Points

Rather Large
Hard to Change Hard Drive
Yellow Light of Death
















Joshua’s Favourite Console is the Nintendo Wii, here are his Results:

Good Points

Reliable
Generation Friendly
Can Connect to DS

Bad Points

Cannot play DVD’s
No Decent Games
Expensive Accessories




















Anonymous’ Favourite Console is the Xbox 360, here are his/her Results:

Good Points

Good Quality Games
Cheap
Changeable Hard Drives

Bad Points

Pay to Play online
Unfamiliar Controller
Red Ring of Death




















There We Go. A Public Debate!
Which do you think is best?



No comments:

Post a Comment